Fish Sauce by Anhthao Bui

Fish Sauce by Anhthao Bui
Fish Sauce is realistic fiction, and Anhthao’s second anthology collection.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

CREATIVITY by Anhthao Bui


To bloom a creative garden, I must lose myself and turn my blue into fertile dirt. Creativity needs fertilizer and good care. Creativity likes blue and gloom. I nurture my aesthetics and feed it with my blood, flesh, and vigor. Creative trees are greedy suckers. They violently suck my live maroon with joy. Creativity is bacteria to live in my cells. They undermine my brain, heart, and control system.
Artists are those who have imbalanced psyche and suffer their long life depression. Artists are crazy people who live in their imagination. Artists are the poorest people in the world who long for love and wish to understand. Artists are valiant heroes who fight against their vexing enemies in each breath. Artists skillfully use their own weapons and shields to protect themselves from their self-humiliation.

No comments: